People...

• 21 replies
  • 29 subscribers

I have been reading through here but don't post as often as I used to...

Just to say you guys are a great bunch of people who deserve a big Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1Thumbsup tone1

• Hi Martin

Nice to hear from you. Yes I think I am jinxed abit!!! 

I don't know how to get him.out of my system really! But I am trying 

Xxx

• Hi Alison 

I think you like him so you mite have trouble with that  and when he contacts you again you have to decide 

hope you are having a good day 

take care 

martin x

• Hi Martin

I have had a phone call and messages all morning. I have resisted so far!!! Lol

Alison xxx

• Hi Alison 

tell him to make his mind up or go away and leave you alone 

take care 

Martin x

• Alison, do I have to wag my finger at you again??  No mouth it is always your decision at the end of the day but don't be used by him chick Neutral facehe's played with your emotions too much and you definitely don't deserve to be messed around. Have you contacted the 'other woman' he's playing you off? Do you know her? Does she know about you?  Life is too short, we know that and happiness needs to grabbed with both hands but with full commitment, not shared with a third party when the mood takes. 

Bug hugs Alison HuggingHuggingKiss

Tomorrow is another day
  • I know Bootsy and Martin, 

You are both right. I have been for a 6.5 km walk with Ann my friend from work and I am now on the gin. I haven't given in. I know he likes me but I can't be a part of a live triangle. 

So squiffy on the gin instead! Lol

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Hey you...

You've got some guy all over the place over you, he's thinking of you!!

However my advice enjoy the anxiety, the anger, fear, joy and well "f**k my old boots" you're beginning to live and feel again!!!

But don't let him in as it could be more heartache, but go you.....

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Hi Alison 

I  hope you have had a better day.

I have to agree with Bootsy and Martin, he doesn't deserve you if he's going to keep seeing someone else as well.

Maybe the "other woman" doesn't know about you or the way he's behaving ... and maybe its time she did!

Sending you a virtual hug!

Lizzy x

• Hi All

She has dumped him. He is in my head butbinam staying away for now for him to decide. He is messaging and phoning me! Part of me says have some fun and part of me is thinking!!! 

Bloody men!!! 

I didn't even like him.atcall years ago! My children Barent keen but I think that would be anyone because they think I will let someone in my home! That will not happen

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Gin?

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"