What a fool I have been

• 16 replies
  • 27 subscribers

Well that didn't last long! Anyone else been taken advantage of because they were still vulnerable and needed affection. I hugely regret that friendship now! How can you tell who is genuine?? 

Turned out I was the safe bet in the background! I feel so hurt. I do not take a chance as a rule and am more cautious. Now I have been scared off completely from trying again and ended up feeling humiliated and used. 

Sat in tears! 

Love and hugs Alison xxx

• Yes I do have a brother but he's no where near as cool as me!

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• Ha ha ha!!! Only joking but I am sure he is a nice chap too! 

The said man has told straight that being a player is unacceptable and I am no fool. I accepted his apology for being thoughtless but made it clear that vulnerable woman are not prey! 

I cheered myself up with a good chat with my berevead friend Karen. Never mind I learnt a couple of valuable lessons!!! 

Xxx

• The lesson that you count and are a real person in your own right not the widow of someone!!

But you...

"Sometimes life is hideous, other times it's worse!"

• That is just what I want to be me!!! 

I am fed up with being someone's widow, etc. I will concentrate on loosing the weight I don't like, getting fitter and getting my spirit back again and hopefully next time I will bump into the right guy! 

Xxx

• Morning Alison 

You are absolutely right to move forward with your life for you - no one else.

I decided to lose my excess weight, change my hair to how I like it and actually lose the person I had become.

I am more "me" today than I have been for years.I feel lighter somehow and like you I'm an individual not someone's widow.

Embrace life if you can Alison,  because as we can all testify its far too short. You did so much for your husband and its your turn now to recover, recuperate and rediscover yourself.

Lizzy x 

• That is fantastic Lizzy. I too have changed my hair. Fed up with having it so long because Ric liked it!!! 

I am fed up with people expecting me to play the grieving widow because that is no longer me. Yes I miss him but other feelings are overtaking now.

I am fed up with mixed messages from Mr Player today! Offered to do my shopping!! WTF is that about!!! Done all those things for years and DIY.

Off to the gym in a minute. Looking for a fitter me!!! 

Love hearing your positivity and I am not letting and idiot get me down!!!! Forwards I zoom!!! 

Love and hugs Alison xxx