Coming up to 6 months

FormerMember
FormerMember
  • 1 reply
  • 24 subscribers

Hi all 

Its coming up to nearly 6 months since I lost my darling Kola I can’t believe I have lived 6 months without him . I have completed a course of bereavement counselling which helped so much and now my eldest my son is also trying this counselling what a horrible disease this is watching our loved ones suffer sooo much only for us to have to live without them and those memories of their suffering . But in honour of them we have to make some sort of peace with that and continue our lives I have been back to work for awhile and had time off inbetween when it all got too much Saturday saw my first social outing with a friend since he left me so slowly slowly getting there . I read the posts here often so they help to know I am not alone and Unfortunetly other people are experiencing all the ups and downs of grieving what a wonderful site this is where would we be if we couldn’t come on here occasionally and pour our hearts out I hope each and every one of us finds some peace in all of this and learn this new way of living thinking of you all love always . 

Pam xxxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankyou very uplifting at a time of upset and yes it's true our link enables us to be able to share many things we may be couldn't with friends or family xxx