So I believe the above is what the latest "status" of my wife's cancer is called, but in summary, she has had:
1) Stage 4 breast cancer diagnosed in October 2017. 5cm tumour right against her breast plate.
2) Chemotherapy on said breast and then a mestectomy on th right breast follwoign treatment.
3) Removal of lymph nodes in right arm. 26/29 were cancerous, but they achieved "clearance".
4) December 2020, lump found over left shoulder, biopsy confirmed it was cancer.
5) August 2021, Cancer spreads to left arm lymph nodes despite ongoing chemo.
6) January 2023, cancer foudn in location of previous right breast, various treatments attempted but nothign seems to reduce growth.
7) October 2023, cancer has spread from right breast tumour to skin, Chemo is intravenious and is severley affecting ability to swallow and talk based on number of throat, mouth and nasal sores. Chemotherapy is not deemed to have affected growth after one cycle.
Whats the prognosis? Should we be focusing on makign memories with the boys whilst my wife is still active - my guess is yes, but no one will tell us!