2010 Calender

Less than one minute read time.
Hi Everyone, My name is Patrick and I am a carer from for my wife Michelle, who has cervical cancer & Lymphoma. I've had an idea for raisng money in the form of a calender, which everyone on this site can join in on. I have emailed my intentions to my local ( Leicestershire ) Macmillan office and they have no problems with me doing it at all. I've also emailed admin and the press office of " What Now" and at this time I am waiting for permission from them. I already have a couple of people really interested in helping out, and any others are more tham welcome. When we get started, we'll need your ideas, stories & photo's. Please bookmark this blog and I'll update it when I know a little more. Patrick.
Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Macmillan gets my vote.

Angela

x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Angela

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yep. it's a straight Yay vote for the wondrous teams at Macmillan here too - they help the most people and it doesn't matter what type of cancer you have or where you live. Let's face it - that's why we are all on this site! ;-) Have done some research on other charity calendars just to see what's out there and I have to say that taking one's clothes off is so ... passé! Let's do something really different, really positive and potentially controversial (!) that way it will make maximum impact = maximum sales.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I agree, I think Macmillan should be the benefactors.  After all, apart from all the great work they do with cancer patients, they have given all of us the opportunity to stay in touch with each other and support those who need it.  Christine xx

• macmillan,     cancer research uk,    marie curie,       all possibilities and all charities which cover all cancers.      whatever you decide is fine with me.