wibbly wobbly

1 minute read time.

Having a little sob on the phone last night with P and then chatting on phone with lovely Lynne cheered me up and I went to bed happier, and also didn't have an odd dream for a change. Well, actually, my dreams are ALWAYS vivid, but recently they have been bit gory too. I think the shock and the physical stuff/being manhandled etc is coming out..?

Anyhoo, woke up feeling a lot brighter this morning, can feel the little wibble just under the surface but am partly putting that down to the FULL MOON this evening, had a nice quiet day at work and as I am excited about CAB leaving the building soon ( I should explain that at some point!),  made a provisional plan in my head as to how I would rearrange the teams, rooms, etc! And during a quiet hour, I started planning Deri's birthday party, would it be Cantref farm, or a fairy party... having asked Deri this eve she DEFINITELY wants Cantref. Which has pros and cons. Pros = I don't have to do anything except turn up as its a playbarn on a farm, they do the food etc, kids don't need entertaining as they run about for 2 hours like loons. Cons = cost, and the shite food LOL! But as I may be exhausted still from chemo stuff, it seems it is the best option this year. :)

Spoke to mum earlier to thank her for the flan she gave us on weekend for tonight, said I'd emailed to explain why I was bit whatever I was on Sunday, she said straightaway she understands, it's a lot to deal with and just having the hickman hanging out of you every day must to stuff to you even if you're not consciously thinking about it! Bless her :) Two sleeps til chemo day. Washed my hair and lots came out. I wonder if there'll be nay left in morning to fluff up and spray and blowdry lol?!

Going to drink a big mug of tea now and hopefully have a quick natter with LouLou if all goes to plan... :)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you Christine :)) I will keep you posted of course (((Christine))) xxx

LM - sorry, I should try blogging after dinner LOL! ;) Yes, the farm is fine, big play barn with ball pits and scary-exciting slides and other fun stuff, it'll be fine.

:)) Xxxx

Hilary - it is weird, I can't do too much or I'll knacker myself out (excuse the language heehee!) but I don't want to worry the kids by looking too ill lol!

Ok, then, we have all voted for farm , I shall book it this week! ;) xxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ems

Glad you and Mum are sorted love.

Deffinately opt for the play barn.....apart from the screams of kids enjoying themselves (love that bit) its fun to watch..added bonus of just sitting back with nothing to do :) Have been known to fall into a ball pit myself, accidently of course :)

Hope chemo is kind to you....bloody stupid statement but I hope you know what I mean x

Shaz   ((((((((((((XXX))))))))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Sorry you've been feeling a bit miserable - but I'd be surprised if you weren't.  Chemo, 3 kids a job etc. will drain you.  The farm definitely sounds like the best option for you at the moment, and I hope it goes well.  In the meantime, sounds like a bit of pamper time is called for!

Take it easy - that's an order!

Lots of love, Ann x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Shaz - yes those ball pits seem to just creep up on you and then before you know it, there you are smack bang in the middle....... ;)

I do know what you mean, thanks love! (((((cwtchs)))) xxxxxxxxx

Ann - I think there's peaks and troughs eh? I WILL take it very easy, promise... Love n hugs xxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Those Hickman lines have a way of making you feel sub-human, and not being able to soak in a bubble bath, or wear a low-cut dress......

You may, or may not know that before my ABVD I had to have a large tumour removed and have a scar from neck to below boobs. A former colleague made me laugh as she turned up unexpectedly and I was wearing a V neck as I didn't think I'd see anybody that day. She suddenly burst out laughing and admitted that she thought I'd suddenly developed a fantastic cleavage. Ha ha ha.

You are entitled to wobbles....I would suddenly burst into tears whilst shopping or in a restaurant. Most people were lovely when I explained.

Take care xxxx