wibbly wobbly

1 minute read time.

Having a little sob on the phone last night with P and then chatting on phone with lovely Lynne cheered me up and I went to bed happier, and also didn't have an odd dream for a change. Well, actually, my dreams are ALWAYS vivid, but recently they have been bit gory too. I think the shock and the physical stuff/being manhandled etc is coming out..?

Anyhoo, woke up feeling a lot brighter this morning, can feel the little wibble just under the surface but am partly putting that down to the FULL MOON this evening, had a nice quiet day at work and as I am excited about CAB leaving the building soon ( I should explain that at some point!),  made a provisional plan in my head as to how I would rearrange the teams, rooms, etc! And during a quiet hour, I started planning Deri's birthday party, would it be Cantref farm, or a fairy party... having asked Deri this eve she DEFINITELY wants Cantref. Which has pros and cons. Pros = I don't have to do anything except turn up as its a playbarn on a farm, they do the food etc, kids don't need entertaining as they run about for 2 hours like loons. Cons = cost, and the shite food LOL! But as I may be exhausted still from chemo stuff, it seems it is the best option this year. :)

Spoke to mum earlier to thank her for the flan she gave us on weekend for tonight, said I'd emailed to explain why I was bit whatever I was on Sunday, she said straightaway she understands, it's a lot to deal with and just having the hickman hanging out of you every day must to stuff to you even if you're not consciously thinking about it! Bless her :) Two sleeps til chemo day. Washed my hair and lots came out. I wonder if there'll be nay left in morning to fluff up and spray and blowdry lol?!

Going to drink a big mug of tea now and hopefully have a quick natter with LouLou if all goes to plan... :)

Anonymous