Ooh, that was fun!

1 minute read time.

Well I started the day by being in work, but getting more excited and slightly nervous about meeting a member of my Macland family , in PERSON!!

I had to go to hospital today to have Boob Tubes flushed, and LM told me she was going htere too, and,,,, at the same time lol!

Too good an opportunity to miss and now we've done it I want to meet all of you so LM will have to get this Group Meet event sorted heehee!!

So, having swapped some details about height, hair colour or in my case, colour of headwear, and some clothing etc, we realised we could cover most shades of the rainbow and would be very unlikely to miss each other :) And we met, and hugged, and I had a pressie!! How lovely was that?! And we nattered and laughed for two whole hours until the cafe volunteer ladies shut up shop! Although we had to try not to laugh too hard to LM's wiggly bits didn't fall back out............. and one of the nicest bits was that it felt right to do it despite being mad too, nd we could easily slip from one topic to another whether it was shiny new bracelets, annoying people at work, cancer stuff, or kids and back again :))

And I had a little smile all the way home.

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Cariad and L/M,

I take it men are invited to the next meet. If we can make it. It would make my day to meet some of my Mac Mates.  Glad you both had a great time. May be next time.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well done both of you, bet that was mad and brilliant!

If I get that ball sorted I think you may have to find some reasonably sensible clothes!

Tight lines

TIm xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Phooey. You Welsh folk have all the fun.

I don't understand why there aren't physical, in-person, cancer support groups - like AA, but with better coffee. You'd think there would be hundreds all over the place, but there seem to be none at all.

OKAY, EVERYONE ROUND MY HOUSE! Hey, it's got to start somewhere.

xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

The Rainbow Duo eh? Brilliant that the two of you met up and got on so well.

And a smile is never a bad thing.

Steve xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ha ha can you imagine if we didn't get on! Shuffling feet, staring at the floor....

I could have laid down on the floor and pretended that baggy was playing up... Ems could have run to the loo pretending to be sick I guess. Snigger.

More meets are needed, but it is also very weird. At least some of you have pictures so we know what you look like.. Steve looks like Brad Pitt so there would be no disappointment there and Jackie, I can see you. Hilary has pink shoes and no body, sunny is a sunflower etc. snigger.

Sneaking on at school... snigger. Had to lie down after my mate told me a joke (invloves japanese men pooing faxes) trust me to have a medical problem that stops me laughing!!! As Hilary would say, sod that for a game of soldiers!

Little My xxx