Ooh, that was fun!

1 minute read time.

Well I started the day by being in work, but getting more excited and slightly nervous about meeting a member of my Macland family , in PERSON!!

I had to go to hospital today to have Boob Tubes flushed, and LM told me she was going htere too, and,,,, at the same time lol!

Too good an opportunity to miss and now we've done it I want to meet all of you so LM will have to get this Group Meet event sorted heehee!!

So, having swapped some details about height, hair colour or in my case, colour of headwear, and some clothing etc, we realised we could cover most shades of the rainbow and would be very unlikely to miss each other :) And we met, and hugged, and I had a pressie!! How lovely was that?! And we nattered and laughed for two whole hours until the cafe volunteer ladies shut up shop! Although we had to try not to laugh too hard to LM's wiggly bits didn't fall back out............. and one of the nicest bits was that it felt right to do it despite being mad too, nd we could easily slip from one topic to another whether it was shiny new bracelets, annoying people at work, cancer stuff, or kids and back again :))

And I had a little smile all the way home.

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

The coffee shop  in that hospital should have a blue plaque: "Here Little My and Cariad 9 first met on 4th October(?) 2011". If Little My had to push innards back in by lying on the floor, then the plaque should fitted to the floor.

Count me in on the next meet I'm annoyed at missing all the fun.

Colin.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oooh of course Colin cos you are a welshy too....  Ha ha if I keep wearing my big pants (snigger) we might just get to keep  the plaque on the wall. I'm at Velindre hospital next Friday if you are there by any chance...

Actually, we are all going to Hilary's house so see you there ha ha! Mind you, Hilary vomits. I have to lie on the floor, could be a fun get together.... I just need to watch where I lie .... not in Hilary's projectary.... snigger

Little My xxx