WJ grade 3 Astrocytoma cdkn 2a/b HD

• 12-5-2024 sickness

Was actually sick ( actually ) this time with the chemo. It stopped yesterday. Boiled days helped and obv the anti sickness tablets. Tried catching the aurora bites and failed. So came in about midnight and took off my t shirt and I had the visual la...
  • 8/5/24 to hd or not to hd

Apparently my notes ( lucky I asked about mine becoming a stage 4 on cns/who) say mine is not HD. My first letter says it is and noticed a note at the back saying it wasn’t so I’ll have them check that. Very tired today, chemo was on Mond...
  • 2-5-24 MRI

My bloods are ok for another chemo dose. The platelets had shot up from 50 to 130. So must have eaten something right (spotless most likely). I’ll start it on Monday so I can have a weekend off. The doctor said I didn’t have to take the l...
  • 1-5-2024 germs

After two rounds of anti biotics. And act to check my lungs. Ask seems ok. Must have given a point of blood. And cannulas are a pain. MRI tomorrow. Don’t know why I do this blog as no seems to read it
  • 24/04/2024 Germs

Not been in in a bit as Germs hit the house half way through the chemo cycle. Chest/ phlegm cough. Unfortunately this has popped or hurt something as in the morning in coughing up blood mixed in. Bright sometimes. Classes by afternoon but for last fo...