WJ grade 3 Astrocytoma cdkn 2a/b HD

• 08/04/2024

Slept a little better last night even though I woke twice, I dreamt; so I guess that meant I hit a deep sleep at some point. Stomach ache today but missed breakfast ( naughty ).  so lunch is on the go
  • 6/4/2024

Feeling sick on and off, but only a little after my anti seizure tabs. Tired as per normal. Few grumps kick in. Always the dogs barking- I yell shut up so loud it causes a deadly silence after. Scares the family into silence. Eek
  • 1/4/2024

Felt like an ok day. Congestion in the morning is the usual thing. And some constipation over the last week. That was…cleared today lol. I do try shimmy past a table and great my big toe crack. I do feel weak after the chemo, so now it’s...
  • 30/3/2024 okish

Head ache has dialled down and the annoying buzz tssst business has settled a bit. Some throb ache though in my op side at times. I’ve been in a fairly good mood and slept well. Probably tired put me out. ( only had mini Easter eggs nommm)
  • 28/3/2024 on&off

It’s been on and off this annoying headache. I found the stizzz noises are when my eyes move. But to be honest more sleep would help as I wake up and don’t feel too bad. Scar is being a bit sensitive well. Easter Friday tomorrow, so choco...