Can it Get Any Worse???

Less than one minute read time.

Sooo...Already fighting Breat Cancer, gotta Cyst on my Spine also...

Update to Mon...Lumpectomy has not got all the Cancer...gotta have a Masectomy & Removal of all associated Lymph Nodes (found Cancer in them too...)

Today seen a Haematologist & Diagnosed wiv Lymphoma!!! Told me "if your gonna have Blood Cancer..best one to have" For Gods Sake!!! Gimme a rest....

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Jacster

Just don't know what to say. I have just read some of your recent posts and profile and the sheer number of cancer related issues you have been through (including your poor husband) and is staggering - No wonder you feel you need a break for once :(

So are you at the stage now where they try and figure out if you are Hodgkin, or Non-Hodgkin ? I'm just wondering if this will have any impact on your breast cancer treatments. Bad enough to find out you now need a mastectomy and node clearance  :-/

Do post a message in the Breast Group and grab some free hugs. This sounds such a crap situation I can't think of anyone else who has to go through both BC and Lymphoma together.

Hugs, G n' J

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Got my Bone Marrow Biopsy 17/11/16 & CTcan tbc...Breat consultants letter sed I am 5.64 on NPI prognosis rating, >5. Is 50% chance of living 5 years...