Appoitment day

1 minute read time.

Todays the day I go to my appoitment and meet my consultant for my bad boo as my daughter calls my breast. Cant eat and have a headache deom lack of sleep but glad its here at last. I am so glad my steo mum and dad are coming with me my sister would of came as shes a district nurse and unseestands the doctors more then me. But took mum because she wont hokd back and ask those difficult questions aa she dont hold no punches as my dad says. My dad squd something so funny on phone other day just think if you do have cancer lets hope its that cyst it would be the best weigh in I would have at slimming world if my breast is removed " well done mrs lane you've lost 2 stone " that made me laugh as ive been dieting for about 6 months now good old dad can cheer me up even over rhe phone I feel fir him my real mum died of paget's the same cancer my gp thinjs ive got and today must bring back some painful memories but his still with me every step off the way. He must be going through hell but his still coming it takes times like these for you to look at your priorities and makes you relise how much you love someone!!!!! :-(

Anonymous