SIX MONTHS ON (till death do us part)

Less than one minute read time.

Wow, six months on from the shocking Six months to live pronaucment and my Hubby is still alive and not too poorly. Tomorrow is his  58th birthday and I'm so glad he is still with me.

Are marriage has had its ups and downs but in these last few months we seem to be growing closer. I'm not so angry with him for not being the person I want him to be. This makes for a happier home. I''m glad I stuck around and didn't leave him afew years back as I wouldn't want him to face this cancer alone. To be honest I don't think he would have managed with out some serious help. 

So hear we are facing the Terminal diagagnois and feeling more comfortable in the company of each other for many a year. At this rate I'm going to fall to pices when he passes. Perhap I wont be the quiet so Merry Widow I first expected. Life is so wierd isn't it. You never really know how you will truley feel or react until you come to a situation.

Happy Birthday Hubby.......you malingerer :)

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes Happy Birthday mate, you and your missus have stuck out the years, and who knows what comes next? Good luck to both of you, keep fighting and stay around!

Larry k