In the queue for the rollercoaster

• the ride so far

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well I'm still here and reading through my earlier blogs I have now realised that I got myself over worked up .

I am due to have my 3rd chemo of 6 on the 4th Jan  I'm amazed I am already on number 3 times gone so fast  and to be honest it hasn't been half as bad as I thought it was going to be .

First chemo was a nightmare due to having roid rage and wanting to kill people and  fight my hubby ha ha bless him…

• Getting closer to the front now arghhhhhhhhhhhh

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So its been a crazy month but I get my results from my surgery on the 3rd Oct and I am guessing my treatment plan .

I have gone through so many different feelings  my brain feels very frazzled .  I feel like I have a 1000 questions but don't know which one to ask first but then until I get my treatment plan there is no point asking them I guess .

Looking forward to my reflexology treatment I have booked in on Thursday…

• Early days

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So now I have been given the awful news I am thinking about what is to come .

I know I need to take each day at a time and just stand and wait in the queue looking at the scenery for the moment instead of thinking about the ride that is to come .

Incise  you don't understand the rollercoaster part , i am a very visual thinking person and this is kind of how i imagine the start of my journey .

I will hopefully update…