I'm no one special...........

• Friday 14 / 10 / 16

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So..........today S was given a lift to the hospital for a meeting with her kimo doctor. The doctor advised S to get a flu jab next week when she goes for her blood test.....which have to be taken 2 days before her kimo treatment . I later found out that , as a carer , i am allowed to get mine free of charge.............shame the doctor didn't tell S this . 

S mentioned that she was having leg spasms , her hand joints…

• first kimo........what a lovely intro with all the stress that goes with it .

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Wed. 28 /9/12016

So............today is S's first kimo day. She had gone to the hospital two days ago to be shown the kimo treatment room , go through more paperwork and be shown via dvd what was going to happen and ask questions . 
    We arrive at 08.15 via a kind lift by a friend of S's who dropped us off at the Oncology centre she had gone to with S on Monday also and...................30 SECONDS FROM ALIGHTING FROM…

• I'M LEAVING

FormerMember
    FormerMember

HAD ENOUGH OF MACMILLAN AND THEM DOING NOTHING FOR MY PARTNER OR MYSELF . 

THE LAST STRAW WAS BEING STOPPED FROM TELLING THE TRUTH . 

MANY MAY LIKE MACMILLAN ................BUT THERE ARE MANY WHO DON'T ...AND I'M ONE OF THEM . 

THANKS FOR NOTHING. 

• 15 / 9 / 16

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Tuesday 15th September , 2016.
    So ...........the last few weeks have ticked along . S has an appetie back and has cooked several very yummy dishes , though not as well as mine !! lol . Last Friday was a 1/2 day out at our fave Chinese restaurant but a warm day and more walking than usual made S very tired . S also went to have her hair cut and styled shorter today , with her friend as back-up. S is happy with it and so…

• 14 / 9/ 16

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Monday 14th September , 2016 .....S got a phone call from the Oncology Dept asking her to come in for bllod test that was mentioned a few weeks ago during her first meet with her Onc doctor . Now............we all asume that a blood test is a blood test .unless told otherwise.....WHICH IS WHAT THAT TAWT DOCTOR DECIDED NOT TO TELL s ABOUT !! S has to be there at 09.30 , have a blood test ......then go back 4 HOURS LATER…