15 / 9 / 16

1 minute read time.

Tuesday 15th September , 2016.
So ...........the last few weeks have ticked along . S has an appetie back and has cooked several very yummy dishes , though not as well as mine !! lol . Last Friday was a 1/2 day out at our fave Chinese restaurant but a warm day and more walking than usual made S very tired . S also went to have her hair cut and styled shorter today , with her friend as back-up. S is happy with it and so is her friend and has sent me pics before I see S on Thursday .

Have checked to see if I'm able to meet with a friend of mine whom I haven't seen for over 30 years as he's coming across the water . The two fecking days he's here in October and I'm working so can't book time off as I'm saving time for S's kimo treatment dates .............and if the Onc doctor is to be believed .............S's kimo treatment starts the last week of September . If this twat doctor fecks me around re. this promise of the treatment starting , I'll fecking go nuts at her . AND I DON'T WANT ANYBODY SAYING THAT SHE DIDN'T ' PROMISE' IT WOULD START ........BECAUSE IF IT'S NOT GOING TO GO AHEAD WHY MENTION THE FECKING LAST WEEK IN SEPTEMBER AT ALL .

Anonymous