Monday 17 / 10 / 16

1 minute read time.

A rushed and stressed morning start and off we go to the GP surgery.

I hand S's prescription in at a pharmacy whilst s goes to give a blood sample and get a flu jab . 

The pharmacy couldn't complete the order so i cancelled that  and went to the surgery.

Forty minutes after she went in , S came out and I could see that sehe was upset . I knew the reason . She talked to the nurse and the doctor who had the brains to call an ambulance whan all this started on the 31st of May......about  the hair loss.  I had already told her that it's something we knew would happen and that I would rather have her here bald rather with hair and not in my life. 

S told me that she had trouble giving blood once again . And that her blood pressure was taken ....... 168 / 100 ........then...........180 / 102..............and at that point the nurse asked for the doctor to see S. 

He has now put her back on blood pressure tablets . Not a decision i like as the morning's incidents set the high blood pressuer off . The doctor at the first hospital in June had said that the blood pressure tablets she was given months before had done more harm than good . 

So.the day after tomorrow is kimo day part 2 .

Anonymous