Second time

Less than one minute read time.

I have just been diagnosed for the second time with breast cancer , having had breast cancer 15 years ago I thought I had beaten it boy was I wrong it's back and worse this time 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Holly dolly,

It must be quite a shock to learn that the cancer had come back and my prayers and thoughts are with you.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for your prayers they are very much appreciated

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Hollydolly

I can only imagine how difficult receiving that news must be after 15 years clear - for those of us who've been through BC once and had all the possible treatments to beat it, I'm sure hearing it's back again is very challenging for you. I echo Katcaz thoughts and prayers : know that we are thinking of you and willing you the strength and fortitude to face this. Take all the comfort and support you can from those around you to help you on your journey.

E-hug from JeannieP  

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

My friend's mum was diagnosed with cancer around 35 years ago and again around 15 years ago. She is well now and is enjoying a full retirement. I know all of us fear cancer returning (I do), but there are lots of examples of people overcoming it. And treatment is getting better and better.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for all your kind wishes . Had a mastectomy on Tuesday and lymphs removed got home on wed and waiting to see Dr for finally results to see if I am getting chemo again won't be getting radiation again