After surviving

• I just feeling back to 1/2 normal after a week in bed and 3 doctors apointments later and no Answers!!!!XXXxxx x x x

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I don't go to the doctor much and I'm the type who didn't want to know the details my cervical Cancer. I keep my eyes closed through 28 radiotherapy with the nice staffs radio distracted me. I also kept them shut during labor of my child. Doesn't mean that I am not brave enough but if I see it its more real .I went through 3 brackatherapy operations and I never thought I could do them but I had it in my head that after…

• Never any answers

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ever since I beat cancer I have never been as sick.one thing after another. Monday I was told I had a bladder infection and today I was told that my urine is clear so now my blood being tested for gall stones and pancreas problem and only they know what else. I have a pain in the left size of my abdomen area and it's so bad I have been to the doctor 2 times and I avoid the doctor unless it's major. Have to wait until…

• The start of the nightmare

FormerMember
    FormerMember

You never expect it to happen to you. Mad but true. I'm a survivor and think that I'm still in shock.I was 32 a mother of a 5 year old and my partner has m.s.I hadn't been well in a long time but I put it down to other things and self medicated with tables from the street and drink. Then horrible things started to happen down below and the pain got worse then I couldn't hardly sit down and then I was passing blood and…