left alone

Less than one minute read time.

Hi my partner passed away 3 and a half weeks ago after suffering with cancer of the larynx for less than 3 years. when he was diagnosed the doctors thought they could cure it but alas it was too aggressive. Now after 3 years of hospital appointments and hospital visits i am left alone trying to fill my days. Today is not a good day as he was buried 3 weeks ago today. I am sitting here looking out the window trying to make sense of something that I cant really understand and like everyone that has lost someone asking why.

Anonymous
  • Hi pollymoll,

I'm so sorry to hear about your partners passing, I can't even begin to imagine how tough it is. If you would like to speak to others in similar circumstances the site has a group for Bereaved spouses and partners.

Lots of love and a huge hug

Xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for taking the time to read my story and reply I will look into the site u mentioned

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks for taking the time to read my story and reply I will look into the site u mentioned

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Dear pollymoll.

I am so so sorry for your loss, but please dont give up! You dont mention anything about family but do look into this site. There is so much out there and so many amazing people we havent met but care oh so much.please reach out. You are not alone!

Stay strong my love.

Bear hug.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have a son at home with cerebral palsy he is 21 I have just been up to get him ready to go to the day centre he attends then the day will drag on here on my own. I have a daughter who is getting married next year but cant even bring herself to mention it cos her father wont b there to walk her down the ailse. I know things have to go on but its heartbreaking. Looking out the window at a beautiful day outside but inside just feels so sad.