Penny Brohn

1 minute read time.

Was recommended this place by some ladies in my support group. At first I was a bit sceptical as I'm not very comfortable with all that "hippy shit" as I think it. My new found "What harm can it do" attitude, saw me enquiring and booking an Introduction "Living Well with Cancer" residential course.

I was blown away.

First, an introductory video featuring proper science with evidence how everything (mind, body, emotions, spirit) is all connected - now you may laugh and say "surely everyone knows that" but somehow that information had passed me by and I was trying to deal with each independently.

A really good nutrition talk and lots of relaxation tips.

So went home with a plan: Exercise more, buy more veg, eat more healthily and book some follow up courses!

1  - found that veg from local greengrocer is cheaper & tastier than supermarket and that it's 30 minutes walk - exercise & healthy eating sorted (along with soup recipe book)

2 - booked on "Mind & Emotions" well being course

3 - booked on another residential course

Try it - it worked for me https://www.pennybrohn.org.uk/

Update: attended a further course - more in depth exploration of personal emotions, spirituality, thoughts & physical health. An extraordinarily emotional couple of days. So much healing on many levels.

Anonymous