Eight Weeks Post Pedicle Removal

Less than one minute read time.

Last month I went to my one month check up post  pedicle removal.  My amazing Plastic Surgeon felt he could relieve more of the thickness on the left side of my nose.  I now will be undergoing a 4th surgery on Friday.  I honestly think I could have lived with it, but really appreciate an honest doctor who will not be satisfied until my nose is perfect!  I will keep you posted!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Yankeesmom!  I didn't see this one when I looked earlier.  I am so impressed and hopeful.  I am 1 week post pedicle removal and just had my stitches out.  I feel much better but it is still quite red where the stitches were.  Looking at your photo is so encouraging.  You had a great surgeon that's for sure.  How did the last surgery go?  I recall you mentioned you were having that on the 12th of January.  I also have questions about putting make up on the scars....did you do that?  Did it help?  Thanks again!

Penelope

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Penelope,

The last surgery went well, not very painful.  I did have 8 stitches, and had them removed today.  It still appears a little swollen to me on the left side which was most affected, but the Plastic Surgeon is confident the swelling will go down within 6 weeks.  

As for the makeup, once the stitches were removed, I did put makeup over the scars.  Mackie told me about a recommendation she had been given to try a makeup called. Estee Lauder Double Wear .  I did try it, and have loved the results.