Coping with Prostate Cancer with humour

• My 33 days with Cancer

My 33 days with Cancer.

Introduction.

Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would write a brief introduction / background here before I started writing ‘My 33 days with Cancer’ blog. My intention is to write about my experiences ‘warts and all’ giving a day-by-day commentary of what I am going through with my Radiotherapy treatment, what actually happens and how I am feeling at any given time, both to help people better understand…

• Please get to know signs of prostate cancer

Many guys experience no signs or symptoms of prostate cancer, so regular visits to your medical professional are essential to identify whether prostate cancer screening is right for you. The most typical symptoms of prostate troubles are problems with urination. If urination happens in fits and begins, if the need is immediate, if it is hard to completely empty the bladder, or if the urge to pee wakes you up, you might…

• Cancer Biomarkers Market: Increasing Popularity of Personalized Treatment for Cancer to Help Attract High Market Revenue, Foretells Fortune Business Insights

FormerMember
    FormerMember

The global cancer biomarkers market size isforecastto reach USD 48.20billion by 2026 on account of the increasing popularity of personalized treatment for cancer worldwide. Biomarkers help to detect cancer at an early stage and facilitate noninvasive diagnosis at high-speed by utilizing different proteomic and genomic markers.As per a recently published report by Fortune Business insights  titled, “Cancer Biomarkers…

• Strictly Un PC

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Everybody is aware of the dark, pain and grief that all cancers can bring. Mine is an experience of hope and humour. Having lost a close friend in 2013  I decided a few months later to get a check up. No reason , just thought maybe I should. The results were an aggressive prostate cancer of my own. The roller coaster ahead was never up to me.If it was a high or incredible low was determined by results and decisions made…