After the tribulations - a calm last week ahead of 4th rchop next Tuesday 

Good health - even managed a gentle circuit at circuit training last night

Bowels behaving - and not so tired

So gird up my loins for next chemo with fingers crossed 

I believe I am due a reassessment after 4th chemo session - bated breath

• Midway between Rchop

FormerMember
    FormerMember

So - a tired week after the steroids post last week's successful chemo session.  Tired this week and constipation unpleasant- may have to laxido tomorrow 

Granddaughter's christening this weekend and hoping to have more energy for that

But - a good week and halfway through the planned 6 sessions - fingers crossed for a good review after 4 sessions 

On the up I hope

• Consultants agree

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Consultants oncology and surgical agree I can have 3rd rchop - done last Tuesday and all ok after 2 days - a bit constipated 

Consultants agreed to leave fistula and intestine wear and tear exposed by shrinking lymphoma (hurrah) until later

But on low residue diet so doubtless constipation will get worse?

Still - feel fine today

• Outcome of weekend hospital

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Phew - home and waiting on hospital surgical consultant and my oncology consultant to agree next steps.  Hospital guy after CT noticed that lymphoma much reduced but had exposed the small bowel that seemed to be ok but gave a suspicion of a fistula joining across a loop of bowel.  But wasn't keen to operate - wait and see given bowels working daily, and obs in hospital were positive - my bowel coping

Will oncologist…

• Vomiting and cramps

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh dear - not a good week - started Tuesday with losing breakfast mid morning.  Ditto Thursday - and then Friday lost breakfast and dinner.  All episodes after really vicious stomach cramp and bloating - very painful

Spoke to chemo nurse - and now I'm back in hospital Saturday lunchtime for 'assessment'.  Hopefully nothing serious - these blogs on this site maybe suggest   Opremazole playing up