The Butterfly Who Flapped Too Hard

• Something to ponder

Just having a muse after hearing from a friend, that a mutual friend was asking after me and asking how things were going for me. So I thought I'd turn here to ponder and muse, and maybe make others think too.

Why do we as a society, ask people how other people are doing instead of asking the person themselves how they are?

I mean, think about it. In this day and age with all sorts of communication devices and apps…

• Good intentions gone wrong

So, I think I've mentioned before about feeling like friends have dropped me like a hot potato since I was diagnosed, and a couple of days ago I learnt about a possible reason why it may feel like this. In fact, in the last week or so, I've learnt of a couple of reasons now I think about it...... and I'm not sure how to feel about it.

The first is what people didn't feel like they could talk to me about their…

• These title things are hard!

When it comes to the title of these posts, that's where I like to be creative. It's the one piece of a post that's made up, and I like to be a bit creative with them - like the title of the whole blog - but today, there is no creativity for a title. Today, there's just a load of emotions that keep on escaping out of my eyes. I think it's mostly exhaustion that's going on, but there's a load of bad news being piled on…

• The struggle is real

Figured I'd run a few updates up, fill folks who are interested, or just bored, in on where I'm at and what's been going on with me.

So, I had another dose of RAI on the 3rd of this month, and was stuck in hospital until the Thursday afternoon. That's where the 'Superpower watch' posts came from. I was in a really bad place going through that, so detaching myself from what I was going through, looking at…

• I am......

A woman.

A sister.

A daughter.

An aunt.

A friend.

A bitch.

A Mum - to cats.

A cancer sufferer.

A baker.

A crafter.

A gardener.

A singer.

A musician.

And many other things. However the most recent one, and possibly my favourite, that I have discovered through this site is.......

I am a sandwich! LOL.

I joined the groups here that applied to myself, and then when I go to my groups through my profile, it shows them in…