Happy Christmas and Positivity for 2022

1 minute read time.

I probably should have been more realistic and written along the lines of " Have the Best Christmas you can manage, given the circumstances" but at least my bit about 2022 can stand as it is.

The Apalutamide arrived even later, but at least I'm on the third day of the regime now, and waiting (a recurrent theme) for the side effects to lessen, presuming my body will be able to adjust somewhat. I hope so. Out walking with Boo, G and Roo and les chiens I carried Roo for a little while, but my hip started to hurt, its one of the areas I have metastases. Christmas day was manic, thankfully "Too many cooks ..." didn't fully apply, the traditional dinner was lovely, and the games of Charades and Consequences in the evening were hilarious, with tears of mirth at times. Boxing Day tends to be less manic, plenty of cold cuts and beer and pickles etc to graze on through the afternoon into the evening. Chris and his posse are joining us so there will be lots of mucking about as well as four grandchildren out of the seven [plus a 'step' one] will ensure some riotous goings on.

I wish you all that which you wish for yourselves, and hope the New Year defeats the blight of this pandemic so society can move towards 'normal' once more.

Anonymous