A Big Thank You To All....

1 minute read time.

Most of you are probably aware by now that I have decided to leave Mac, I wanted the oppurtunity to compose this blog to give you all my reasons. As selfish as this may seem, I feel that I am in need of some 'me' time in order to grieve my own lose,I'm constantly reminded of Cancer when i enter the room and I strongly feel that I need to back away from this kind of conversation and focus on trying to turn that corner in dealing with my own emotions. Also I feel that on quite a number of occasions I have walked into what I can only describe as very childish conversation in the room. When monitoring this I notice a fair few 'newbies' entering and they clearly are in desperate need of support which quite frankly in my opinion is very limited. It was not like this when I first joined Mac,therefore I feel the site has very much decreased in the level of support that people receive. I did'nt just want to walk away without saying a huge thank you to each and every single one of you for your continued support from the first day that I joined up until the present. I don't know what I would have done some days without the chat room and I have met some truly wonderful people during my time here. I already have most of you on FB so I will continue to keep in contact with you there, those of you that dont have FB I will gladly pass on my email address. Thank you once again and I wish you all a happy,safe and prosperus future.....    Trudy xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Trudy

We all have to pick our own way back, but loosing a mac member deminishes our ability to support - we need to draw on the knowledge and experience  of members.

Sometimes it hurts to be reminded but its always a personal choice.

Good luck on your Journey and we are here if you need us at any time

J xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks to you to Trudy, I spoke to you in chat room as both our mums had pancreatic cancer, and its nice to talk to someone who knows sometimes.. Take care.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Can understand how you feel Trudy but you know the door is always open xxx Lots of love and hugs and hope you find your way through xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi trudy, I didnt know you were leaving us, sorry to see you go but you must do what is best for you hun. please take care of yourself and goodluck for the future xx angie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Trudy,

Sorry to hear you are leaving Macland. We never met

but I agree with John. We cant afford to loose a member.But as you say you need some me time.

we need all the support we can get. So as to help as many people on site/chatroom. Good luck toyou in the future and you know we will always be here. look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield/xx