frightened

Less than one minute read time.

well i've started my phased return to work. few half days and a full day tomorrow. bit tired after work but nothing major. still having problems with constipation which wears me down but i cant really complain. my biggest fear is the unknown. i was visited a few times in hospital from a pal ronnie who had just had an op for bladder cancer. he was doing well and looked great. fast forward 6 weeks and he is now in a hospice with the cancer spread thru his bones. he can bearly talk and this big lump of a rugby player is just skin and bone. i am devistated for him and can't get my head around how fast this has been. i know its a different cancer but i now have a permanent headache worrying about mine coming back - which i'm told it will.

how do people get on with their lives without breaking into a cold sweat when they get a niggling pain or can't be bothered eating?? i think i'm making myself ill worrying about it.

advice please folks. xxxxx tracey

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

thanx for all who have given me strength. to john - i read that article and it has helped me tremendously. i think everyone should get a copy of it after any treatment.

onwards and upwards. xxxx