14 march

1 minute read time.

decided to have a bit of retail therapy today. i'm getting my hall and stairs redecorated and its taken forever as walls keep crumbling, dodgy floor and paper has taken 3 weeks to deliver but the end is in sight. lol i'm gonna look for blinds, voile curtains and anything else i fancy hehehehe.

a question for you. my friends are and have been magnificent with me - always popping in, phoning and basically stalking me as i'm on my own. i have been honest with them but at times when i feel a bit down i don't want to burden them. should i say when i need a cuddle? i don't want them running here all the time but just not sure when to say something. i'm a very positive person and feel good but now and again - like now as my mouth is a bit swollen and sore i get pissed off but i don'r want to moan. is this normal?? i can cry on my own no problem and i enjoy my own company but its nice when they are there - but i then start getting them upset!!!!!!!!!! HELP please.

well that's my wee moan over. any ideas what medication i can get for my mouth? looks like it might be thrush - not gonna phone doc yet as its not too painful but i am beginning to dread eating - apart from icecream lol

love and hugs

tracey

xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ya Tracey,

You are like me I have to have my own space where I can try and relax and think about the past the present and the future. Especially when you cant talk its the most frustrating thing about it. the not being able to taste or smell I can put up with. Its when people come to the House, you let them know that you cant talk but they keep asking questions thats when I shut the door and im at peace again.  You Look after yourself .

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx