13 march

1 minute read time.

morning everyone. hope you are all feeling ok.

home from second chemo and feeling good. have sore mouth and tired but that's all. give you a laugh though - i got anti sickness tablets from doc  and they made me like a zombie - was given 25mgs when should have been given 3-6 mgs!! hehehehe no wonder i felt zapped - but hey no sickness and i got a great sleep lol hospital nurses kept laughing at my tales about it.

when i was in ninewells i was with all the men again (overflow bays ) but i loved it as i was able to talk about my beloved dundee football club to anyone who'd listen. got a good blether with them all.

been given different sickness tablets - metroclopramide which seems to help and i'm off my steroids now.

for the scots on here as not sure if the others will know him, andy gray - the actor in rab c, city lights and a brilliant panto charactor came to pick up his dad dennis from ninewells. i got my pic taken with him and he sat and spoke to us for a bit - what a really nice man. another celebrity for my wall - i'm a stalker hehehehe.

anyway i'm rambling about absolutely nothing as i just wanted to let everyone know i'm fine and even hoping to go into work next week for 2 half days.

talking of work - i went into see everyone and was looking good until they handed over a huge get well card, a beautiful bangle and an amazon kindle that they had bought for me!!!!!!! tears obviously flowed - i was overwhelmed by their kindness and the kindle will be great when i'm in hospital.

anyway love to everyone and i'll keep you posted on how i get on at work - if i make it.

love and peace

Tracey

xxxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

morning, Rab C Nesbitt! hope he was not in his vest - could have frightened the nurses! Glad things are better for you, and long may it continue.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey,

You must work with some fantastic people. What  lovely presents, they gave you. Glad your feeling better keep it going.  Look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey, your post was lovely and upbeat. A bit concerning about the doc giving you the wrong dose of medication mind you, lucky it wasn't a drug that could have more harmful.

What lovely gifts from your work.

Good luck with the rest of your treatment.

Best wishes, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi tracey well glad your chemo has gone well girl im goin gfor no4 on wed so hope its not too bad am dreading it as usual been so bad last time wish i had the sickness tabs you got lol!!! might have made me feel loads better !!!

good luck with the next few days hun

loads of love and hugs jen xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Tracey

Good to hear you're doing ok, and wow lucky you, they must really think a lot of you!

Love and hugs

Max xxx