1 minute read time.

Hey guys, I hope you're all having a good week!

Did you see the weather today? it was 23C here today! (south coast/dorset) Sublime!

Its been a while since I've written anything here, so let me apologize!

Last Monday dad went to see his consultant, which we all have been dreading as a family... 
but it was really positive news, dad has been prescribed Sutent  which i remember everyone raving about being super amazing, so that has made me feel a lot better.

He was told that, although its not a cure it will hopefully do a lot to help us spend a lot more time together.

the consultant didn't want togive us any specific time frame,
(if you remember I said initial diagnosis was 6-12mths) because and I quote "you're stronger than this and you will battle as much as you can" 

now its one week and a day since he started treatment, and we are yet to see any bad side effects.

I'm feeling so happy and positive about everything right now.... maybe it was the weather today?

In other news i'm trying to convince dad that getting a tattoo will make him cool, kick ass and more of a badass than he already is...
its not easy...

have a great week everyone,  stay safe 

X

Anonymous
  • Hi Graham it's good to hear from you and even better to hear such great news. It's such a roller coaster ride you have all been on so now your dad is on the sutent and with no nasty side effects then here's hoping for a smoother ride and a long long time together.your positivity and relief shines through And usually it's parents trying to talk their children out of tattoos not their children trying to persuade their parent to get one.May your dad continue to kick ass especially cancers ass.wishing you both all good things Scraton xxxx
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello My Dear

giftevans270@yahoo.com

i am Interested in you
    My name is Gift am a beautiful young girl with full of love
    Well, I saw your profile today at http://community.macmillan.org.uk
    which gives me joy to contact you
    please i will like you contact me through my e-mail
    giftevans270@yahoo.com
    At the same time i will show you my picture and send me your picture
    Miss Gift