Bummer....!

• How long is a piece of string? As long as a shifting goalpost...

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well, I thought I ought to do a blog to update things as last we left it; I was waiting to do a fart, or poo or some such in hospital. That was 4 weeks ago, and I have been known to write 4 pages on an afternoon’s worth of stuff so, settle down with a drink and cake or just skip to the end and say ooh ahh mmm x. especially if you read warped etc, you’ll know most of this already, but I wanted to record it for me over…

• Operation Dyson Mission 1 Farts!

FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Afternoon! Thought I should fill you in on the story so far. On my phone that has its own weird idea or what I am trying to say and keeps changing the words so apologies for lack of sense or random words. What's different you say? Anyway I got the taxi tot he hospital for 7am they sit you in a waiting room until your op and then you get your. Bed afterwards . So I sat in a little room in my gown, dvt surgical stockings…
  • Rolo anyone???

FormerMember
    FormerMember

I will try and keep this short... oh why do  bother even saying that eh? I have Rolos going spare and coffee and a bottle of vodka in the cupboard that I still don't know how it got there so help yourselves. Oh and I'll send Bernard St Bernard off to look for stragglers with his emergency brandy.

So, I got up and polished shiny bum ready for GC nd Rolos up there and clean pants etc etc and off I went down the…

• Get the Balloons out, I passed my Pre- op!! Oh no, not the bum balloons....!

FormerMember
    FormerMember

This should be short (yeah right, heard that before.... you say)

So, last night I spent a long time fathoming out how to get wee in a bottle. I know for blokes it's pretty easy and most women manage somehow, but since my RT, my wee has no direction I think due to loss of fatty tissue or something and it goes absolutely anywhere and everywhere....

Funnels, buckets, cones of cardboard, jugs you all suggested....I never…

• Gathering nuts in M.. oh hang on its still February....

FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello! Oh dear... I just had a look and I have not written a blog for ages and ages and aaaages...

Hurrah! say you lot, we got time to catch our breath and rest our eyes...

Anyway, this one won't be long... haha I hear you say... heard that one before!

Oh ok, better send Bernard St Bernard out with the brandy just in case...

I am currently sat on a hotel bed in Torquay with my son :) I came down to get him…