Messages from and to a Sunflower.

2 minute read time.

This is just for friends of Sunny Leith. The rest of you, please skip over this blog.

I have been staring at this for 2 hours worrying if it comes across ok and is it going to cause bother etc so am just going to shut my eyes and press send cos life is too short. My intentions are honorable.

A friend has just said the phrase 'least said soonest mended' as I was writing this and I am going to take that advice and delete most of what I wrote here  as I think she is right.....  especially in this case (wise lady... wish I had a mum to tell me wise stuff ah well, good job I got a few  good ones on here eh? )

hang on... delete....  delete...  delete... hmmm yeah, delete... oh and that... delete... Ok. There. Short blog for me eh? Won't last!  

I have to blog cos I have to fulfill a promise and I promised a dear friend I would pass on a message.

Sunny Leith says Hi and sends her love. She is ok (well, you know what I mean, not angry, or sad type of ok, the rest we know about) Mags gets her scan results next week. She will miss her friends and sends them her love. She does not want to cause any upset at all  to anyone by leaving.

She sent a longer message explaining things and why she left, but I don't think it is helpful to say it here so what I suggest is that if anyone would like to or needs to understand more deeply, they pm me and I will send it to them in a pm. I will not discuss it with them though. Before anyone starts thinking What?? is she being rude?? and getting firey or anything... No she is not. I just feel these things should be private to whom they concern, not public  and if you think they concern you, ask and I will send it on but I will not talk about it with you.

All this is, is a opportunity for those who want, to say bye and pass on good wishes etc. If you comment with a message to Ann, I will copy them and email them to her.

Please do not comment on anything else at all. If you do, I will delete it. I do not want to start up any discussion whatsoever on this, just fulfill a promise to a friend to be able to  say bye and for those who love her to say bye to her. I will pass on good wishes only. anything else will be deleted. OK? If you wish to say anything more personal to her such as email addresses or anything, please pm me.

Then -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The line is drawn as far as I am concerned. No more. I can't cope. I just don't want to know.

For those of you that are still here and bewildered, Don't ask please. Least said, soonest mended.   

A big hug to all of you

Little My xx

ps my new friends, if you carried on reading, don't go away wondering where the loony tales are... I promise next blog will be back to normal of the 'Mostly silly stories of a  loony with anal cancer' in the meantime, go back in time if you want a giggle. Plenty there....  

Right, off to find my inner loony.. cos I lost her this week... I'm sure I left her round here somewhere... perhaps she's hiding in the shiny things shop....

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thinking of you Sunny and Mags.Wishing you both good things.Many HUGS.This is just adieu and not goodbye xxxxxxx

Carol...my real name

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Little my...

R/E your friend sunny leith.....

she joins a long list of people who have left the mac site for one reason or another....

i would suggest you and your friend join facebook,

add each other and set your facebook as friends only...

that way you can still keep in close contact with your friend......

and you and sunny leith can even invite good friends to join you...

just an idea , it is a good way of keeping in touch with close friends.

all the best

Graeme

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi LM,

I searched for this blog I for one will miss Anne (SUNNY) very much she has been present and surportive towards me and my family through our tough and at times heartbreaking journey. For that I will always be eternally grateful.

I wish she was still here spreading her wisdom and support, however she isn't.

On that note please please please send her this message from me personally:-  Anne, words can never show how much your support has meant to me and I wish you well from the bottom of my heart. You will be greatly missed here by so many I will always be thinking of you and your daughter. I am regretful of how we lost contact, that however is another story!!!

For now and evermore hugs love and so much more.

Helen xxx