Messages from and to a Sunflower.

2 minute read time.

This is just for friends of Sunny Leith. The rest of you, please skip over this blog.

I have been staring at this for 2 hours worrying if it comes across ok and is it going to cause bother etc so am just going to shut my eyes and press send cos life is too short. My intentions are honorable.

A friend has just said the phrase 'least said soonest mended' as I was writing this and I am going to take that advice and delete most of what I wrote here  as I think she is right.....  especially in this case (wise lady... wish I had a mum to tell me wise stuff ah well, good job I got a few  good ones on here eh? )

hang on... delete....  delete...  delete... hmmm yeah, delete... oh and that... delete... Ok. There. Short blog for me eh? Won't last!  

I have to blog cos I have to fulfill a promise and I promised a dear friend I would pass on a message.

Sunny Leith says Hi and sends her love. She is ok (well, you know what I mean, not angry, or sad type of ok, the rest we know about) Mags gets her scan results next week. She will miss her friends and sends them her love. She does not want to cause any upset at all  to anyone by leaving.

She sent a longer message explaining things and why she left, but I don't think it is helpful to say it here so what I suggest is that if anyone would like to or needs to understand more deeply, they pm me and I will send it to them in a pm. I will not discuss it with them though. Before anyone starts thinking What?? is she being rude?? and getting firey or anything... No she is not. I just feel these things should be private to whom they concern, not public  and if you think they concern you, ask and I will send it on but I will not talk about it with you.

All this is, is a opportunity for those who want, to say bye and pass on good wishes etc. If you comment with a message to Ann, I will copy them and email them to her.

Please do not comment on anything else at all. If you do, I will delete it. I do not want to start up any discussion whatsoever on this, just fulfill a promise to a friend to be able to  say bye and for those who love her to say bye to her. I will pass on good wishes only. anything else will be deleted. OK? If you wish to say anything more personal to her such as email addresses or anything, please pm me.

Then -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The line is drawn as far as I am concerned. No more. I can't cope. I just don't want to know.

For those of you that are still here and bewildered, Don't ask please. Least said, soonest mended.   

A big hug to all of you

Little My xx

ps my new friends, if you carried on reading, don't go away wondering where the loony tales are... I promise next blog will be back to normal of the 'Mostly silly stories of a  loony with anal cancer' in the meantime, go back in time if you want a giggle. Plenty there....  

Right, off to find my inner loony.. cos I lost her this week... I'm sure I left her round here somewhere... perhaps she's hiding in the shiny things shop....

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thankyou Little My for offering us a link to send our best wishes to Sunny.  You deserve the shiniest thing in the shop. What a loving and caring lady you are xxx.

Ann, though I was quite new to the group, i truly enjoyed the banter between us.  Wishing good results for your daughter and a happy birthday for them both on 28th.  And hope after your chemo on 27th all goes well for you.  Onwards in peace and contentment, with much happiness thrown in.

Take care always

Jan xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks Little My, you don't need more stress and trying to help everyone is very sweet of you :)))

Ann..... you were one of the first people here to extend the hand of friendship, and you will always have a special place in my heart for doing that. I wish happiness and health and smiles and adventures and lots of love for you and your daughter, and hope to keep updated somehow. Thank you for being a beautiful person. Love and Light and Bright Blessings to you and yours xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Losing Sunny from here is like losing a member of the family.

She will be much missed, but will be remembered in our blogs and comments forever.

No idea what caused such upset, but thank you Little My for the oppertunaty to say goodbye to our friends Sunny.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Ann - thank you for friending me when I was new to the site, and for all your kindness and support since. You'll be much missed, and I wish you all the best.

xxx

Hilary

• FormerMember
    FormerMember
    Can you pass this on Little My? : Hi Ann, I'm sorry you're leaving, you've been so helpful and kind to me on this site and you'll be missed greatly. I hope Mags' scan results bring you positive news and I wish you all good things for the future. Be happy and remember if you ever want to come back, we'll be here to welcome you with open arms. All the best, be happy and stay strong, love and thanks to you, Vikki xxx