Having a bad day? you need a Cancer Card...

2 minute read time.

My 'warped' mates know this already, but there are a few others that I think need this and haven't found warped so here it is for you....(charlie and armchair and hilary  especially)...  enjoy!

Warped mates, will do another silly soon... big hugs to you xxx

Feeling Tired? Fed Up? Listless? Hairless?

Or just can’t be bothered...

You need the Cancer Card!

Little My Cancer Card services for all your cancer card needs....

In our IGC range (I’ve got cancer)

or

ICFSWC range (I’m caring for someone with cancer)

We have a wide range of cards to suit most occasions....

Please note: All Cancer Cards are  prefixed by either of the above IGC or ICFSWC please state clearly which type you require on the order form.

So for example the BMST card would read... I’ve got cancer, buy me shiny things or

I am caring for someone with cancer, buy me shiny things.

Our featured cards this week are the ones for those days when let’s face it, when you just need a bit of a perk from this cancer lark....

The GOODWILL card- Get Out OF Doing What I Loath Lots

The WISH card- What I Say Happens

The BMST- Buy Me Shiny Things

The HNC- Housework? No Chance

The IHTW- I Have To Win

The IGWIW- I Get What I Want

The INC- I’m Not Cooking

And the multi purpose-  DDTM card- don’t do that to me.

This next card comes in handy packs of 3 and is particularly useful if your car breaks down, or you just need something doing for you...

The FISH card- Free Instant Sympathy Here

Or why not try one of our themed ranges?

The Toilet humour range proving popular this month with those that want a bit of understanding for those hiding under the duvet days...

POO- person out of order

PUBES- Person Under Bl**dy Enormous Stress

SH*T- Sympathy Here Instantly Thank you

Our new Medical themed cards are also proving popular with a certain clientele

GP- Gin Please

GMC- Give Me Cake/Chips/cocktails (delete as appropriate)

NHS- No Housework Stupid!

And2 for those exasperating moments...

The STAYGAS card- Say That Again- You’ll Get A Slap

And Little My’s personal favourite...which is on special offer of buy one get one free this week...the ever popular...

The IMLWBPDKTMTWYHTCIDMHI card

(I Might Look Well, But Please Don’t Keep telling Me That With Your Head Tilted Cos It Does My Head In!)

All available to buy at littlemycancercards.com

Please note: Credit Terms not available

We are always on the look out for new ranges so any suggestions please forward for inclusion in our autumn brochure coming soon.

Little My

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh and for anyone following inanities from Little Mys divinreprevious blog TWO curtains up now, OK they don't do the open and closing thing yet, but early days.....

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Mick, good luck to the missus from me! Looks like she's got you in place!

You lot have some good cards for the autumn collection. I am now getting daily comments of you look tired/ill/worn out/rough... can't win eh?

Tessa, you may have envelopes too but I can't count so can't promise you will get 12 but you can have a discount for putting up both curtains!! well done.!!! I think curtains that open and close are overrated myself... . do you want to come round and do mine now, cos I get slapped legs by you lot if I try... and inanities??? me?? reallly??? :o)

Oh my little hedgehog Tiggs, sounds like you need a big hug from Auntie My! squeeeeeeeeze.... hope that helps a bit and cards winging their way to you...  

Tim I can still fart! and you need to up your game to I need to win fishing competition.

Hilary, I have refused to wear a bra since I was 15 and no one has ever tried to make me... are you trying to go out with no clothes on or something? who is making you wear a bra? Send them over here I'll sort them. You need to come over to warped. Lots of bra talk there. Hope you are not vomiting.

my original plan was to do ones you could print off for fun but my computer skills are not that good. I could draw them but it got complicated....

Big hugs

xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Little My I would be delighted to come come round and hang non functioning curtains. I'm happy to say, given appropriate foodstuffs I can fart as well if it helps.

I will be wearing a substantial bra, I could take it off it would help, but centre of gravity is going to go heavens to betsy and I don't know if I can do a stepladder after that.

I would like to extend my hopes that nobody is vomiting, but I know some days that just can't be helped.

Hugs and a cold flannel

Love T

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I laughed all through reading your blog it was so clever and funny. I definately want some of the toilet humour cards.

Frannie

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Just read all of your messages and laughed so hard I nearly peeed (how many e's in the past tense of pee ?) my pants !!!  Just what I needed - thanks.

I have a card suggestion IANAHBBIDCATFTHC (I am not a heartless beast because I don't cry about the fact that I have cancer)

Love

Zx