Spindrift Summer

• Wobbly day.

Beginning to dwell on getting op date today. In itself not a bad day, everyone needs a bad one. Can't maintain sunny positivity and gratitude all the time. I know that they'll test my lymph nodes when under, with the dye. I know they'll r...
  • I did it!!!

Today i swam without wetsuit for 30 minutes!!! When i got in i thought i'd last five! Getting in was pretty brutal but within minutes i was loving it!! Three if us were swimming, tomorrow morning tg 'll be five of us swimming along, hopefully...
  • Taking the plunge.

Today i'm going to swim in swimsuit not wetsuit for first time!! It's lightly raining. Tourists are wearing coats with hoods up!! The others are mainly swimming in swimsuits now but i'm new this spring. I will have diving gloves and boots...
  • Creating since diagnosis.

Although i keep my day to day life as positive as possible, keeping Bernard out of my thoughts. I want to create something that represents him in the whole that is my life. Something in textiles, something vaguely representing tree of life and positi...
  • Bernard has been busy.

I just got my next lot of results back. Bernard is ER+ and HER2, grade 2 invasive. He's been invading the duct wall too. So i will be having dye injected to check nodes during surgery and chemo if they show positive at all. I know this post isn&...