sorry

• hello

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi guys,

sorry for the lack of updates recently. Ive only just got my life to where i think i might be happy but think my life may come crashing back down on me next with mums anniversary. hoping it doesnt but i know i have my mac family to get me threw it missing all my fimilar faces though.  hope to see some of you back in chat soon when i make one of my visits which isnt very often which is what im guessing you guys…

• site

FormerMember
    FormerMember

hey everyone

im taking a break from the site to sort my head out again. im back on anti depressants and looks like im in for a long haul red the little leaflet that comes with them and it said i had to keep taking them for 4-6 months after my depression had lifted so not sure how long it will be till them but will defo be taking them in 2012 by the sounds of things. anyway im just waffling on now so will leave u all…

• mum is gone.

FormerMember
    FormerMember

so mum finally stopped fighting on wednesday 27th july at 9pm. still feel so numb inside and have no clue how else i feel. im sure once the fruneral is over i will have more idea of how i feel i think but not too sure on that. just to find something bright to wear now as it what mum wanted so gotta do that and then wait till wednesday really. going to see her in the morning so will se how she is now they have sorted her…

• mum

FormerMember
    FormerMember

dunno how many of u guys know mum has been in hospital recently with fluid in her lungs blood clots in her luungs a lung infection and to top it all off she had shingles.

well yesterday we all got the shock of our lives she spoke to both me and and my cousin around 11:30am nothing too much wrong with her just a bit breathless but to be expected with both fuiid and blood clots in her lungs so thought no more about it until…

• no nasty 's' words here

FormerMember
    FormerMember

right guys i so want to use an nasty 's' word but have been informed its swearing but im sure you all know what im trying to say i never ment to upset or hurt anyone and if i did i say the nasty 's' word to you it wasnt my intention at all. see you all in chat very soon. where there will be a happy me back.

xxx