Feel Useless!!!

Less than one minute read time.

I'm feeling completely and utterly useless!!! Not been able to visit my aunt as choked with cold and can't risk passing on any bugs to her when her immune system is so low. Spoke to my uncle earlier and just broke down in tears when I heard how much she seems to have deteriorated. I'm meant to be the one supporting him and feel like I'm letting him down so much!! The last thing he needs to cope with is my wailing down the phone!! Gawd I just feel so inept!!! 38 years old and I'm handling this like a five year old who just wants to run away and hide and pretend none of it's happening. Pathetic!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Nic,

Thanks for your support, unfortunately my aunt is now in the final stages of her courageous battle against this terrible disease so knowing there is so little time left makes everything so much harder. I do text her everyday just so she knows I'm thinking of her tho :-)

Sel xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Seline,

Well as Nic said you are not pathetic you are using your common sense and keeping clear of your Aunt

especially with her imune system low. Keep in touch with your uncle by phone. All the best and look after yourself.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx