love oneanother

1 minute read time.

Well my Dad was devestated when i got cancer he cried so much bless him now im feeling much better and he goes n collapses.  He had a quad heart opp five weeks ago n then on Fri he collapses, they operated there n then and his aorta burst flooding his body with blood.  they put  stainless steel in his body.  Yesterday he looked alot better and despite a bandage that i saw was bloody and alot of bruising caused by what me n him call the vampire blood taker he asked for chocolate!  Bless.

I keep complaing too many visitors at next patients bed 7!!! cmon.  They left him in corridor unattended waiting for a scan for an hr grrr and is there any way they can find a vein without bruising the whole of his arm?  If someone did that to you in the street they would be had up for assult.  Also his pillow was soaked in blood.

I may of course be avoiding my sorrow at seeing him so ill, at the thought of loosing my best friend and the unconditional love i get from him.  I feel devestated n work holds no interest for me.  I just want to be at the hospital playing with the machines with him i said to him bring your handbag wee bag n he said it doesnt match my outfit lol.

xxxxx Ruth

Hes talking of us going to Wales again when he is better.  Bless him.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ruth,

I am so sorry about your dad, and the way he was looked after, makes me so cross. I am sure he will be ok.

Look after yourself too,hopefully talk to you tonight .

Love Pam xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ruth,

Hope things keep improving - Wales - err can I have a stick of rock please ??

J xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ruth so pleased to see this so I can apologise for having said what I did last nite. you are such a lovely kind girl I would hate to upset you. Such sad news about your Dad, life is so crual at times.But what i was saying is how I personally feel, no-one else. so talk to you tonite Honey and do hope Dad gets on O K  lots of love  Kessie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Oh Ruth my best wishes go to you and your dad xx Blimey i know he is ill but Wales is a bit much xx

sam

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Ruth,

With you as a daughter and the love you both share Im sure it wont be long before he is back on his feet, and

heading for them Welsh Hills.  Look after eachotrher.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx