cytoscopy bad result

Less than one minute read time.

Had cytoscopy last monday. Told had one large tumour removed again and two red patches. Have to wait four weeks for results and what is going to happen next. BCG treatment stopped last december because of severe reaction. Had reaction this time to anaesthetic, kept in for four days with severe dizzziness and sickness, then had another reaction to mytomicin. So glad to be home. Just hoping it hasnt spread any further. Got to the point where I think maybe I have a better chance without a bladder. Just keeping my fingers crossed I get good news from the results.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Rosie..Glad to see your feelin more positive....but think we all at times feel sorry for ourselves....we go through this when we are waiting for treatment or waiting for results...so your not the only one that sometimes feels like this....i.v got more BCG treatment coming up in a couple of weeks...and i know a few days before its due i will not be to good to live with....but its something i know has to be done....you take care....

johnb..x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Got results, cancer not spread thank god, starting another type of chemo tomorrow for six weeks. Have to stay for a while tomorrow as they want to make sure I dont have a bad reaction, bit nervous, just hoping I can take it without any bad reaction.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hello there

Just read a few of your posts and was interested in your experiences.

How is the BCG / chemo this time? I hope it's not been as bad.

Best wishes, Dotty x x