cytoscopy bad result

Less than one minute read time.

Had cytoscopy last monday. Told had one large tumour removed again and two red patches. Have to wait four weeks for results and what is going to happen next. BCG treatment stopped last december because of severe reaction. Had reaction this time to anaesthetic, kept in for four days with severe dizzziness and sickness, then had another reaction to mytomicin. So glad to be home. Just hoping it hasnt spread any further. Got to the point where I think maybe I have a better chance without a bladder. Just keeping my fingers crossed I get good news from the results.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Fingers XXX for you Rosie. Lets hope you get good results.

Good Luck

Love Julie XX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thats it Rosie,

Give yourself time and wait for the results before you let your mind play tricks. All the best and Good Luck.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

my fingers are crossed for you rosie , i will be thinking of you , keep thinking positivly i firmly believe it does help . hugs jenni x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Rosie..My fingers will be crossed for you aswell rosie....I know that this is the worst part when waiting for the results..but as jenni says keep thinking positivly...

Take care...Johnb...x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thanks all. I am thinking more positively know, think I was just feeling sorry for myself. Good luck to all out there waiting on results and keep in mind this is a good site to vent your feelings. xxx