I'm lost

Less than one minute read time.

Hi everyone,

Never done a blog before or even belonged to an online community - but I want to give this a try.

What I should have said for my open line was - Hello....I'm pleased to me you. I've recently been diagnosed with Breat cancer (DCIS) and I feel quite alone right now.

Going to the hospital in a moment to talk about reconstruction surgery and my mastectomy.

These are words I thought I'd never hear myself saying.

Anyway - while I'm at the hospital, I really hope someone says "Hello". I'll check when I get home.

Really looking forward to talk to people. See you.

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

I have just joined today.  I dont have cancer but my lovely dad does, its all very new at the moment and i feel very lost and really scared.  

I hope your appointment went well

jo   xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Yes you will get support on here I am a  breast cancer sufferer. Why not join breast cancer forum,

Maggs xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Red,

Welcome. we are here for you whenever you need us. hope the hospital appointment went ok.

take care love Terri xxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Redroses

I had breast cancer late last year and this site kept me going.  

Take care XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Georgia

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Well hello there RedRoses, it definately is the club that no one wants to join, but by crikey its got the best members!

This journey will be somewhat akin to a rollercoaster ride ..... some highs and some lows but be rest assured, we are all in the carriages with you.

Love & Strength

Debs xx