My beautiful Shawn has gone.

Less than one minute read time.

The horizon came last week. Shawn passed away on the 7th July at 9.30 am, St John's Hospital. He was doing so well, we had so much hope. After finishing radiotherapy the Doc's were keen to start Shawn on chemo. But exactly a week after being given the good news, Shawn suffered a bleed to the brain, and it was too late, I couldn't help him, no one could.

I held his hand and stroked his arm and watched my gorgeous man take his last breath. I kissed him and told him it was ok. But it wasn't, I just wanted him back. I'm so sorry for such a sad post, but I love him so much.

He's at peace now, away climbing mountains and playing rugby and no doubt having the odd beer or three. God bless everyone.

Rachel xxxx

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

I am so sorry to read your sad news.

Take care of yourself and know that we are all thinking of you.

Love, Christine xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Adding my condolences for the loss of your loved one.  What a lovely thought that he is doing the things he loves somewhere much better than this world.  

That's exactly what I'm hoping for my John when his time comes and that he will be reunited with the people he has loved and lost.

Take care sweetheart and be kind to yourself.

Lots of love and *hugs*, Madge x x x x x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. It's so hard I know only too well as my husband passed away 2 months ago. I cope by thinking of the many happy memories and have found an enormous help from others on here who really understand. Feel free to contact me at any time. lots of love Karen x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Words can never express how sorry we are for your loss Rachel. I hope that some comfort can be found here with us.

Take care

Shaz (((((((XXXXX))))))

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Rachel

So sorry to hear your very sad news, my thoghts are with you and your family

chrissi xxx