Why?

Less than one minute read time.

Why?

Sorry. x

Anonymous
  • johnoconner - you need your own 'Problem Page' in a newspaper; your answer was SO on the button! I can't think of any wiser words, pinkvicki, so all I can do is wish you well.

KateG

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi

You will be in my thoughts, the pain will ease eventually but the memories will live on forever

Take care

Val

xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I have never asked why? When my dad died I never asked. When my husband died I never asked.

When I got cancer I never asked. Because I thought why not.

Our loved ones are special to us and we don't want them to die. Our own lives are valuble to us and we don't want to die,

Sadly we all have to die at sometime or another and sadly again some die before others.

I am a great believer in the saying that God takes the best first. In he case of my beloved husband and your much loved dad and many many other friends and relatives on this site it seems to be the case.

Why? As John pointed out do people have to suffer so much. Why? because sadly that is life.

Take care of yourself Vicki your dad was a wise man and I am sure a very very special man.

Love Julie X

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

I can't help but ask Why.  It seems like a punishment - What have I done that was so wrong ?

I suffered with infertility and have spent years getting used to the fact that I was never to be a Mother or a Grandmother.  I am 57yr now and have got through that barrier only to find out that God or Fate has sent me another massive blow.  I have kidney cancer and so now I wonder what did I do that was even worse - I feel like I am being ejected from this World.

WHY ........

The question is understandable, the answer is one we will never know....

So Vicki - you are not alone but that doesn't make it any better.

God has a lot to answer for - or is it fate - or is it just plain bad luck.

Very Best Wishes for the future,

Carol. XXXXXXXX

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pink, you have been a very special gift by your father - love.  All those gifts you must pass to your children and yes, it makes me sick when I see children being abused and wonder why the abusers just glide through life.  Please don't get bitter just love those 3 kiddies of yours and show them how special you are as a result of such a great dad.  God bless, keep blogging, just to get those feelings out.  Ann x