Wigs and eyebrows

Less than one minute read time.

As alot of my concerns have been about how I will look during chemo I decided to do something about it. Had semi permanent eyebrows done on Monday and tried some wigs yesterday, They were amazing and very natural looking, will decide on mine next Wednesday and will have it cut to suit my face shape. Also had Emotional Freedom Therapy which I found really helpful although I did cry, guess that is part of the process. Start my chemo at 11am tomorrow and now just want to get on with it, sooner I start sooner I finish!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck with your chemo, and well done on the eyebrows and wig

LIZ xoxoxoxo

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hope you're chemo goes well.  If you don't want to keep getting semi permanent eyebrows go to a Benefit counter in Debenhams or wherever- they're really helpful.lx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

hi all, i found out 2day i will be starting chemo nx week (friday) i will be takin Docetaxel and Carboplatin and Herceptin, i have asked about the cold cap so fingers crosssed for me!!! i have got my voucher for free wig n i must say i was impressed when i went to have a look at them all lengths and colours!! however could any of you tell me about the eyelashes and eyebrows?? i do usually wear false lashes when i go out at wkends but they stick over my natural lashes!! would they still work if my own eyelashes fall out?? i want to try and get evrything into place so its all there just in case i need them!!! Gud luck with your chemo pauline and stay strong to all of you! big hugs.

Marie xxxxx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

good luck girl ive got my first one under my belt so to speak 2nd on the 2nd feb im going to go get the eybrows done now ive seen you have got yours done and its fine can you tell me roughly how much did they charge and where did you have them done im also going for the eyelashes got to look beautiful got my wig yesterday dont know if i will ever get used to it though think we should all meet up soon and have a great day just comparing notes and swopping tips if anyone is up for it im there love to you all go girls big hugs jen xxxxx