Wigs and eyebrows

Less than one minute read time.

As alot of my concerns have been about how I will look during chemo I decided to do something about it. Had semi permanent eyebrows done on Monday and tried some wigs yesterday, They were amazing and very natural looking, will decide on mine next Wednesday and will have it cut to suit my face shape. Also had Emotional Freedom Therapy which I found really helpful although I did cry, guess that is part of the process. Start my chemo at 11am tomorrow and now just want to get on with it, sooner I start sooner I finish!!!

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

Good luck Pauline!  I tried to get on the Look Good, Feel Better workshop but there was such a waiting list and I couldn't be bothered to wait.  Good idea about the eyebrows - I used to pencil mine in to start with - but stopped that when they all fell out because I thought it looked even more weird than having no eyebrows at all.  I also got my wig on the NHS and it was brilliant!

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pauline, did you know you can get eyelashes as well, my friend got them done and they were brilliant.  She didnt feel the same just like you.  Good look with your chemo, hope all goes well.

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pauline, Good luck with your chemo tomorrow,hope all goes well. Best wishes   Sue  x

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pauline,

I started my cemo on the 17 jan, so only another 5 to go. At the moment my hair has not started to fall out, i have a wig in lined up for when it does happpen.

Good luck with your cemo, hope all goes well.

Best Wishes

Maxine

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Pauline,

Good luck with your chemo tomorrow. All the best.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx