passionflower

• mums final daysxxx

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well just a quick blog ,they have taken mum to the hospice this morning we have been given a couple of days if that its so heartbreaking xxx

• mums still fighting onx

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well everybody just a quick update mum is still battling on despite not eating for three weeks now ,marie curie nurses coming in three nights a week 10pm to 7 am ,also carers 2 nights and myself the other 2 nights .had to have doctor out saturday night because the pain has got worse so on the morphine now bless her xxxxx

• how do we tell mum shes dying?????x

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well we were put on the spot today by the district nurse who think we should broach the subject with mum about her not having long left .our mum is a very anxious person so we are all skirting round it but on the other hand we all have things we would like to say before its too late .she is getting weaker by the day its 3 weeks since she ate anything,still drinking small amounts ,we have got marie curie nurses to sit…

• my beautiful mums been given 2months to livex

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well after all the messing about from the medical proffesion they have now told us that mum has 2to3 months to live .had hospital bed ,rotunda,slide sheets etc delivered this morning .she isnt eating and only taking small sips of drink but still manages to smile bless her.people tell me it will be a blessing for her but i cant get my head round the fact that she wont be at the end of the phone for our silly chats,or when…

• at last someones listeningx

FormerMember
    FormerMember

well after all the let downs weve finally got the message across about mumxafter being told she was going in the hospice for 2 weeks then being told they hadnt got a bed ,we have got a full day at the hospice tomorrow so that mum can be properly assessed.the macmillan nurse finally came out and spent an hour with mum and finally realised just how bad she is .they have ordered her a hospital bed to have at home .we will…