3rd November 2011

Less than one minute read time.

Tomorrow, my husband may be home!

I know for some people on this site, 17 days is not very long in Hospital, but right now I feel it has been a long time. After 14+ days on a drip and then 2 blood transfusions he could be on his way home. Fingers, toes everything I can is crossed....

He has been marked up ready for Radio and after 2 weeks TLC at home we will be off daily for treatment.

My Respect for him has grown even more.He takes everything and every day in his stride. I have learnt more about him in the last few weeks than I ever did in the previous 30 years.

I have a feeling that life before my husband went into Hospital will not be the same again.

We will pick ourselves up, and move on!  It is a United Front for us, our fight againgst this horrid illness. The Hospital are certainly doing everything they can for him, they are giving him a fighting chance.

Boxing gloves on, Round 2 will soon begin.!

My love to all who may be reading this.

XX

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

You are so right! You have my utmost RESPECT and admiration.   My husband has been in hospital having a stem cell transplant and I have gone up every day to visit him (train journey takes 30 mins, car takes 1 hour) so train it is!  I dont want a medal but he deserves one so I know everything you are going through.  Life does change and perhaps it will never be the same again but we change with it.

Take care, both of you.

Julia xxx 

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Hi Respect,

Anytime in Hospital is too long. But what would we do without them. My thoughts are with you both,and hope things will improve in the future. Look after eachother.

Take care and be safe Big Hugs Love Sarsfield.xx

• FormerMember
    FormerMember

Thank you for comments....... they have decided to keep my husband in probably out at the week-end!

Strangely, neither of us are too concerned. He is getting stronger each day, and looking forward to coming home. I will feel more confident with the extra time too and get a few more jobs sorted before his return.

Thank you again  x