Well A new Day

Less than one minute read time.

Well  I dont know if you have been following my ,blogs this is about the worse and the one which i have written, with no information I think this is what is making me so down in the mouth,even if they had phoned and said that they were still deciding then that would have been better than nothing,my head is pounding and the pains are back in my sides,i dont know what to do for the best,there seems to be know where to sit or lay to relax,this is nothing to do with me not getting any info today. I know it sounds like it but it has been building over the past two days,so i am back to trying not to breath well or laugh.

love to All James 

Anonymous
  • FormerMember
    FormerMember

The other thing I'd add is that I was taking Oramorph by the bottleful during and after my treatment. Of course you don't get addicted! once you don't need it, you simply tail it off gradually....

So, keep on taking it. I think you can take smaller doses, less often, if that works better for you. I seem to remember having it every four hours. You just need to be careful not to take a LOT more, all of a sudden, because it can affect your breathing and make you a bit woozy.

Keep your pecker up!

With love,

Bron xx